Thursday, March 5, 2009

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!


Long time, no post. I wish I could blame my lack of posting on my new job, but those of you who know me know that isn't the case. I didn't post when I had my old job. I have come to face reality...I am just a blog slacker. There, I've said it. I believe I have hit rock bottom. It's pretty bad when you dread checking your friends' blogs because your name is at the bottom of their list because it's been so long since your last post. I can only go up from here.
The only picture I have available is this one of my little cowboy. His kindergarten teacher took this picture and emailed it to me. Thanks, Mrs. K. You are the best!!! It was the day of his Valentine tea party and dance. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. I do wonder what he was thinking about.
My next post will be dedicated to the princess of our house. She is very camera shy. Heck, she is just plain shy. I will save that for my next posting.
Blessings to whomever may read this.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

He is SO handsome :) Thanks for the new post!

Betsy said...

YAY!!! A new post!!!! What a treat. (And, a very handsome picture, I must add!)

Amy said...

I am about to pass out! YEAH!! What a sweet picture of Denver! Sure miss you guys. We are leaning towards a trip to Ft. Worth the last weekend of spring break. I'm thinking the zoo, a movie, go with the flow...make it about the kids, kind of weekend! We would love for you guys to meet us there. I'll let you know when I know for sure. I'm having a hard time getting a GO from Jason. I'll try for a hotel with an indoor pool so that will add to the chaos!!:)Miss ya tons!

P.S. I am running the 5K at OKC in April. I ran for the first time tonight and totally shocked myself! You're a pro so I don't expect you to understand, but I ran an entire MILE without stopping!! I did a little cheer right then!! I was so stinkin proud of myself! I've got a long way to go, but I'm pumped!!

kristi said...

Wow! It was really good to see you the other night. I swear Ms. Z must have put you in the dungeon this year. LOL

Bonnie said...

So, do we have to wait six more months to get that next post? I'm just curious, because I'm contemplating putting you on my list just so I can place you at the bottom. :-)