Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To Be or Not To Be

This post was originally as long as my arm. I just got on and started venting about everything that frustrates me and after reading it I deleted every bit of it. #1) I felt better after getting it off my chest, #2) It wasn't very positive, #3) who wants to hear me gripe, #4) what good does it do to air my dirty laundry?

I have a job. I have a happy, healthy family. I have a home. I have my health. I have clean clothes (not always ironed, but clean). I have food to eat (sometimes, a little too much). Life is good. May all of you have a blessed day.

I am going to attach some pics of my happy, healthy family. They are random but it's been a while since I have put any pictures on the blog.




Averi and her cousin at Easter.












Miss Averi.















Denver's cheesin' smile.











The 3 amigos, now we have 4 but he came after this photo op...by the way...there will soon be 5.










Probably shouldn't have posted this picture because it's a surprise, but this is only a hint of what's to come. And it's the most recent picture I have of the two together.








Averi made me laugh the day we had pictures made. We have some pretty headstrong individuals in our family and picture day was no exception. We would get one kid to smile and the other wouldn't. Finally get that one to smile and now the first one won't. One would go this way and the other would go that way. Throw in a newborn and well you get the picture. All the while Averi is being so good. She smiled the whole time. She never stopped and probably should have taken a break. I looked at her once and she looked like she smelled the worst smell ever. Her face was all contorted. She was trying to hold this smile and her cheeks just couldn't do it any longer. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. After it was all said and done we have some wonderful pictures of 4 wonderful kiddos.

2 comments:

Smile said...

hahahaha I cried laughing so hard thinking of Averi!! and that day..haha! call if you ever need to vent! i loved hearing from you!! cant wait to see yall-just a few more days left before a much needed break!!!

cheri said...

OMG! I'm laughing too, because I can just see her! I love the picture and I can't wait to see all of them! I'm being extra good and I'm NOT checking Elizabeth's blog....it's really hard, but I'm NOT gonna peek! I think of all the pictures we have of Denver, Averi, and Maddie...and all of them show their personality to a T! Denver is always trying to put horns on his own head, Maddie is grinning GREAT big and there is sweet Averi, with a sweet, sweet smile...it's always the same! I love them all...sorry you had to vent...I did that once on a blog, only I didn't delete it! I guess I should have. Love you!