Monday, February 12, 2007

Not so loving on Valentine's Day



I am not sure if you can see the tears streaming down this poor child's face, but trust me they are there. I couldn't wait to get Averi's picture made in her new Valentine's outfit. Needless to say, Averi did not share my feelings. Valentine's-shmalentine's!!! She did not want her picture taken and by golly she certainly wasn't going to cooperate. At one point I was shouting at the photographer, "Just take the picture, just take it, hurry and take the picture!" I feel quite certain they were not happy when I renewed my smile savers card. That might indicate I was planning on returning. Oh well, smile or not, she still looks as cute as a button to me. Just wanted to share.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! A new post. She looks so cute. I love the dress and the big red bow! However, she doesn't look like she loves you very much in that picture. Why do we torture them like we do? I will tell you the trick to great pictures at this age is to do pictures on location somewhere. Do you remember Case's pictures at this age? The photographer followed him around forever and just kept snapping. We were so mad at him when we left b/c he wouldn't look or smile. But when we got the proofs in WE LOVED THEM!! They show so much of his personality! Priceless! Anyway, this is so long I should have made it a post!LOL! I personally think you need a digital camera for V-day so I can see more these great posts! Love Ya'll!

Shelley said...

Miss Averi is beautiful as always! She doesnt have to smile. Glad you got a pic on your post. Keep up the good work!!! Love ya... Happy Valentine's Day, Shelley

Shelley said...

Hey... Thanks for taking the girls yesterday. It was a good break for me. You will let us take you kiddos next time for a few hours to give you guys a break! By the way, I am ready for a new post!! love ya......

Amy said...

You might not believe me, but I check your blog EVERY day to see a new post!! Come on--update us!! I miss you!!

Shelley said...

Hey... i thought since you commented on blogs today that maybe you also got a post up. I check in all the time and love seeing the cute picture of Averi, but come on its time for Easter, Spring, T-ball pictures... something! Love ya