Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Future Vet

Denver was awfully quiet the other day so I went looking for him. I found him in the bathroom with a purse Averi got for Christmas. The purse is a cat with a zipper running along it's back. He had the zipper open and was letting water run right into the purse. When I asked him what he was doing he said he was working on the cat. Then I of course asked him why he would do such a thing. The bathroom was very messy and water was EVERYWHERE. He simply said, "I'm a vet."

6 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like things around there are just about as wild as they are here! He looks so tall!! Love the post....thank you!

Shelley said...

Hey... at least he was doctoring (drowning) the kitty purse instead of the new puppy, Ranger. He is so cute and looks so innocent! You are doing great at posting... keep it up! love ya.... S

Anonymous said...

How funny! And cute.

Ally

Shelley said...

Love the new blog design... but ready for a new post!

Amy said...

Sooooo, cute!! I love it! Sorry I haven't called you back yet....i'm the bad friend who never calls anyone! Jason and i would love to meet at the lake and our July schedule is great right now. Let us know! Love ya'll!

Nicole said...

Don't get mad - always take pictures. My motto too - how cute is he!